We are constantly looking for Awesome people to join us!
All our jobs are remote - you can work from anywhere if you have a solid internet connection. We only work with part-time or full-time freelancers on a contract basis. No matter the opening, we would love to hear from you if you meet the 3 following criterias:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in your field and you have skills that you can demonstrate and showcase
- You are comfortable working remotely - you can communicate, collaborate and engage with a distributed team and you are familiar with remote working tools and techniques
- You are fluent in English - both speaking and writing
We are keen to work with anyone with the right skills and mindset regardless their age, gender, race, sexual orientation, location or background. We are looking for curious, flexible and proactive people.
We only work with individuals - our jobs are not open for agencies and production shops. We are also not interested in talking to recruiters and HR companies.
If you don't see an open position that fits you, don't worry. Use our contact form and shoot us a message with a link to your LinkedIn and why you want to work with us.
Content marketing manager
We have a constant need for help in our ever-upcoming projects. This position can be a part-time or a full-time position, depending on your availability - we are flexible and can give you enough workload to support your commitment.
This is what you will most likely do:
- Create social media content and manage social media channels
- Write and proof-read blog articles on various topics
- Edit video and audiofiles, participate in content production
- Desktop research and various VA assignments
- Sales prospecting and CRM-management
This is how we will compensate you:
- 1200 - 1500 USD / month salary for a full-time contract
- 12 - 15 USD, if you prefer to work by an hourly fee on a part-time basis
- Optional coverage for expenses on travels, tools and gadgets if needed
We want to hear from you if
- You have at least 1 but ideally more years in digital marketing with proven case studies that you can showcase
- You are a great content crafter - you know how to write a great story, you are familiar with content production and you are active on social
- You are familiar with the basics of video & audio editing and you can also put together a nice landing page or a newsletter template
- You search before you ask
- You have attention to detail, meaning you love spreadsheets and spot typos in copy easily
- When you apply, you give us the codeword: distributed
- You can work on projects for at least 20 hours per week
- You have a public profile which we can check, ideally on LinkedIn or similar sites - we won't ask for your fancy and cutting PDF CV
- You are frank, proactive and an excellent communicator -we don't care about your accent unless you can speak great English
- We are generous when it comes to ideas - if you have that entrepreneur spirit in you and want to lift Anywhere to a new level, we will compensate you nicely for it
- If you are also great with digital media buying / PPC / Facebook Ads / AdWords and you can also use tracking tools like Google Analytics
- If you are 4 hours away from European timezones because that makes remote work planning easier for us
HOW TO APPLY